Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Give the Gift of Success / DANIELSFARMHOUSE.ORG

#DANIELSFARMHOUSE


I, Jehan Semper, my singing voice and considerable acting talent extruded through the lens of Ledetta Babelfish, are the official spokesmechanisms featured in the first adverts and engagement messages for my initiative, DANIEL'S FARMHOUSE.

DANIEL'S FARMHOUSE is based on the experiences of Daniel and his companions while living in Nebuchadnezzar's kingdom. Chosen for their intellect, virtue and good character, Daniel and his companions received training in language, literature and science and eventually utilized these skills while in service to the king.

The inspiration to create DANIEL'S FARMHOUSE grew from my experience while living in the Mormon community in Provo, Utah. While in Provo, I was given a sketchbook and a pencil during which time I learned that I could draw. You are welcome to view the artwork at DANIELSFARMHOUSE.ORG/ARTWORK.

DANIEL'S FARMHOUSE will give virtuous folks a practically free place to live, work and study while they achieve their goals and fulfill their potential.

Imagine what you could accomplish. What could you achieve with aptitude, desire and three years at DANIEL'S FARMHOUSE? Given that opportunity, I believe Ledetta's future would be brighter than she ever imagined.


It's true. Everyone can succeed when they understand. It also helps when they have some time management strategies as well as the ability to just breathe.

People have given me money. People have given me money, because they believe in the idea of DANIEL'S FARMHOUSE. I am truly honoured by that. My mind and soul are comforted knowing that these people also have a desire to help humans achieve their dreams. However, I have also come to understand that the people who have given me money have done so because they also believe in me. I am honoured by that, as well, and I believe that their trust and belief have been well placed, but the merit of that honour is something that I have earned during these ten years of austerity and solitude. It is very interesting to see that after ten years of living a life that did not include seeking, expecting or desiring the approval of others has led to a life's work and goal that naturally involves the interest, expectation and desire of others who are somehow emotionally invested in my success.

Breathe.

I have a lot going on. I have CIRCUS ELEPHANT FILMS, eight feature length productions in some stage of development/pre-production, Orca: A True Story, Orca: Home, New York Reality Film Festival and DANIEL'S FARMHOUSE. Oh, and I just bought a 1900 farmhouse that I'm supposed to be renovating, preferably before Summer, I should probably get a job and I don't know what my performing schedule will be this year.

Breathe.

Some of the advice that I have received tells me that I should just relax and enjoy my life. Enjoy the farmhouse. Get some sleep. Eat some rice cakes. That sounds great, but I believe the purpose of living is to help humans. I believe that I am doing what I can do to help humans.

During my time at Trinity Pl & Rector St, I presented the truth to everyone who saw me there. The message of my image as I sat on the orange mat with a cardboard sign and begging bag? "I am sustained by what you and others are willing to simply throw away." The people with whom I was blessed to speak provided me with an opportunity to share my experience of life, which I pray provided them with an opportunity to learn more about themselves and their perception of their lives and relationships.

How can I have that sort of communication with a larger audience?

Making films and being creative. That is what I love. There have been so many experiences and realizations that I could share with humans. What could be a virtuous reason to enjoy making films and being creative in a selfish way?

I have a lived a life blessed by intelligence, intellect and natural aptitude to understand, learn and implement ideas and skills that are beyond the scope of ability of many people. These are blessings that I have just started to appreciate and utilize unselfishly during these ten years of austerity and solitude.

Message Jehan Semper to learn more about contributing to DANIEL'S FARMHOUSE.


#DANIELSFARMHOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment